Christmas is a perfect time to encourage your little ones, middle-sized ones, and even big ones to practice proper oral hygiene habits. There are several dental-related gifts that would be helpful to them. But today we aren’t talking about gifts. We are talking about stocking stuffers. There are several smaller-sized dental products that can help encourage your family to take care of their teeth, too, perfect for stuffing stockings. Read on for a list of stocking stuffers for their smile.
- Dental Floss: Dental floss is a perfect stocking stuffer because it is small and doesn’t take up much room. In fact, you can fit several into one stocking. Flossing is an important part of your dental hygiene.
- Toothbrush: According to studies electric toothbrushes can clean your teeth more effectively than a manual toothbrush. Children enjoy them and like that they “tickle.” They are especially helpful for people with disabilities and seniors with arthritis.
- Whitening Strips: You may not have a white Christmas but you can have a white smile this Christmas with over-the-counter whitening strips.
- Dental Picks: If your family is picky about floss, fill their stocking with dental picks as an alternative. They are useful for children, and people with limited dexterity.
- Toothbrush Holders: Toothbrush holders come in all sorts of designs these days. Spice up their life with a fancy holder.
- Toothpaste Clamps: Get the most from your tube of toothpaste. After all, every drop counts. From hot lips to funny frogs, there are clamps in numerous designs.
- Toothpaste: Don’t forget the toothpaste. Maybe your kids don’t all like the same flavor. Get them each their own individual tube. It will last for months.
About Your Reno Dentists
Dr. William Wager, Dr. Brian Evans, and our highly experienced team at Wager Evans Dental are devoted to our patients and their families, and dedicated to providing first-rate dental care in a comfortable, inviting environment. Located in Reno, we proudly welcome residents from Spanish Springs, Sparks, Incline Village, Dayton, Fernley, and all surrounding communities. To schedule a consultation or your next dental appointment, visit our office, or contact us today by calling (775) 829-7700.