Safety for our Reno dental patients is our primary concern – and it always has been! It’s part of our commitment to you, our Reno friends and neighbors:
- Our office meets and exceeds infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Our office made the investment to partner with a specialty firm that keeps us ahead of local, state, and federal recommendations and requirements as they’re updated.
Everyone is focused on staying healthy these days – we are too! Covid is at the top of everyone’s mind and staying out of harm’s way is definitely a priority. We think it is also important to remind you that staying current with your oral health care should also be a priority – and we are here to make that safe, easy, and convenient.
According to The American Dental Association, as many as 47% of Americans have periodontal disease, which we know is a low-grade chronic inflammation that decreases the body’s immune response. Now more than ever, we need all the immunity we can get!
Maintaining proper dental hygiene and gum health is the foundation for building a healthy, beautiful smile. This is the beginning step we take to create a personalized treatment program focused on continuing to support optimal oral health. Keeping your mouth free of infection will help keep your body stronger, safer, and more resistant to viruses and other diseases. That’s why we are working so hard to make sure every safety measure possible is taken, and all of our Reno dental patients are rescheduled as soon as possible. If you have any signs of gum disease or infection such as bleeding, swelling, discoloration, bad breath, or tenderness, please contact us right away.
You are important to us. That’s why our usual focus on relationship-building, family atmosphere, and pampering comforts, we are taking a few steps to keep us all safe in unusual circumstances. It might feel strange at first, but we think safe is so much better than sorry, don’t you?
- All appointments will be orchestrated to allow for physical distancing between patients.
- We now have digital forms on our website to be completed prior to your arrival.
- There will be some screening questions required before your appointment. We will review these questions with you and temperatures will be taken.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office. We even have some for you to take home with you.
The safety of our Reno Dental patients is more imperative than ever and we prove it by constantly updating to keep you and your smile healthy and happy.