We’re Building Beautiful Smiles in Reno!
Posted September 20, 2011 by Wager-Evans Dental
Yes. The person in front of you at the supermarket, the crossing guard at the kids’ school, and even your closest friends have probably tried some form of cosmetic dentistry. From housewives to Hollywood stars, smile makeovers are rampant – and for good reasons.
- Emotional Benefits – With a beautiful, bright smile, you’ll feel more attractive and confident.
- Social Benefits – A poll by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry shows that the owner of an attractive smile is considered more intelligent, friendly, and successful than others.
- Financial Benefits – A study by Kelton Research tells us that after teeth bleaching, interviewees were more likely to get a job offer and a higher salary offer.
- Affordability – Today, top smile makeover procedures, like high-quality porcelain veneers, professional teeth whitening, and all-ceramic dental crowns, are more affordable than ever.
- Minimally Invasive Procedures – Contemporary tools, technology, and procedures allow Dr. Wager and Dr. Evans to perform conservative cosmetic dental procedures, like minimal prep veneers and prescription teeth whitening kits.
As cosmetic dentists, Drs. Wager and Evans regularly take courses to remain on top of the latest developments with smile makeover procedures. If your teeth are crooked, stained, or chipped, or if some other imperfection keeps you from showing off your smile, call Wager Evans Dental in Reno, NV today to schedule a cosmetic consultation with one of our doctors. We can’t wait to see you smile!