There are lots of dentists to choose from here in Reno. And many of them offer outstanding care. Some of them have a full menu of services. And some of them even complement their care with advanced technology. But if you are looking for the perfect combination of compassion, convenience, and comprehensive services blended with a focus on health and a generous dose of thoughtfulness, look no further than Wager Evans Dental.
At Reno’s own Wager Evans Dental we take your oral and whole body health seriously. We take your total wellbeing seriously as well. In fact, it is our mission to help our patients find ideal health, wellness, and beauty right here in our beautiful Reno office. How do we do this? By focusing on the oral-systemic connection. Research has shown more and more clearly that a healthy mouth supports a healthy body – and vice-versa.
- Your saliva contains antibodies and enzymes that help fight bacteria and viruses. When your mouth and body are healthy, saliva production protects you. When it is not, saliva production decreases, and your body becomes more susceptible to infection.
- Your gums are mucous membranes that act as barriers between bacteria and your bloodstream. When gums are damaged or infected, that barrier is compromised.
- Gum disease has been linked to everything from diabetes, heart disease, and pregnancy complications, to strokes and cancer.
- Stress, clenching, and certain medications can lead to TMJ disorder and cause chronic headaches, jaw pain, and bite imbalances.
- Missing teeth and poorly constructed dentures often cause discomfort, speech changes, and nutritional deficiencies.
- Even cosmetic dental issues can lead to social difficulties, loss of confidence, and depression.
Clearly, your healthy smile is an important part of your healthy lifestyle. Our Reno dental services are here to support that!
“Periodontal disease has been associated with a number of health conditions, including heart disease and diabetes.” – The American Dental Association
Our Reno Dental office offers such an extensive lineup of virtually any procedure or treatment you and your family could need – and we provide it with so much care, information, and time that patients can’t stop raving. “The office staff is AMAZING and Dr. Evans is very caring, knowledgeable, and informative. They spent the time to provide various treatment options. NOBODY likes going to the dentist but you won’t mind coming here!” – Donna C.
Part of what patients love is the personal, one-on-one attention we give and the individualized approach we take:
- We always include you in treatment planning and decision making.
- We believe all patients should be treated as individuals, receiving personalized care through experienced hands.
- We take plenty of time to discover what you want and need, present you with all the options, and work with you to create a personalized plan.
- Every plan is unique and comprised of treatments specifically designed with your appearance, health, and function as the goal.
- All of our dentistry is beautiful and made to last. Our restorative dentistry is also cosmetic and our cosmetic dentistry is restorative as well
No matter what you need, whether restorative, preventive, or cosmetic, Wager Evans Dental caters to your best Reno smile. Learn more by visiting our service pages :