You may have heard of dental implants and that they are available in Reno through Wager Evans Dental. You may even know someone who has them. But if you wondered if Reno dental implants could help you, here are a few things to consider:
- Have you lost one or more of your teeth?
- Do you miss eating, chewing, and smiling the way you did when your natural teeth were in place?
- Has losing teeth affected your confidence or your health?
- Do you find dentures to be an uncomfortable nuisance?
If so, our Reno dental implants may be exactly what you have been wishing for.
Did you know that having teeth can help you live better – and longer? Studies show that on average, individuals with full smiles live far more happy years than those without teeth. Here at Wager Evans Dental, we think that all of our Reno patients deserve the joy of an active lifestyle, without worrying about dietary restrictions, health concerns, and the embarrassment that often accompanies tooth loss. Our dental implants can help you:
- Throw away your sticky denture adhesive
- Laugh, speak, and kiss with confidence
- Eat what you want
- Reduce nutritional deficiencies caused by chewing discomfort
- Forget about having your dentures constantly refitted
- Live the way you did before a single tooth was lost
The Wager Evans Dental team uses dental implants to replace anything from one to all of your teeth. Implants can also be used to secure and stabilize a denture, partial, or bridge. Whether you want individual implants or prosthetics supported by implants, using dental implants offers incredible benefits for appearance, comfort, health, and function. Dental implants:
- Replace both your teeth and your roots so that your jawbone stays stimulated and healthy for a more youthful appearance and better health. It also means that your bone won’t shrink out from under your dentures
- Do not cover the roof of your mouth or sit on your gums
- Do not require dental adhesive to hold them in place. The implant posts secure them permanently and securely. That means no painful and embarrassing slipping, pinching, or falling
- Do not need to be removed or soaked for cleaning. Just brush and floss as usual
- Let you eat your favorite foods like apples, steak, or corn-on-the-cob without worry. You can often even chew gum
- Bring back your appearance and confidence – all day and all night
The closest prosthetic to natural teeth, dental implants are more than a prosthetic, they are a complete-tooth system. Consisting of two parts – a small titanium post that functions as the root and a porcelain replacement crown that serves as the tooth – implants offer a permanent solution for tooth replacement. How does that work? Once your post has been surgically placed through your gum tissue and into your jaw bone, your body begins to integrate those posts, using them as replacement roots. Roots are essential for keeping your jawbone alive and active and these posts are recognized by your body as the same thing. It’s really pretty amazing! And because we:
- Always carefully plan your dental implants with you
- Use digital impressions and 3D CBCT scans, which are faster, easier, and create much less radiation than traditional x-rays.
- Use only the finest, most reliable materials from the most reputable companies
You can trust that your new smile will feel fantastic, look natural, and function just like your own teeth! Now that’s Reno Dental implant perfection!
I’ve been going to Wager Evans for 10 years. I used to be so scared of the dentist, but Dr. Evans is so gentle and tells you everything that he’s doing. The staff here is the best! Everyone is so friendly! This is a great office all around!-Michelle K.