When you think of Reno cosmetic dentistry, do you first think of celebrity style and stunningly-white smiles? Sure, cosmetic dentistry can offer that, if you want. Here at Wager Evans Dental, we offer something more…health and strength. The truth is, all of our dentistry is cosmetic. We simply do not offer unattractive dentistry.
We also understand that when you don’t feel confident about the way your smile looks, you are missing out on one of life’s greatest gifts. An open, cheerful, beaming smile can start friendships, open doors, bridge gaps, and, believe it or not, make your whole body healthier and happier too! Studies show that every time you smile, you release endorphins chemicals that can help:
- Lower blood pressure and heart rate
- Reduce stress and decrease depression
- Relieve pain
- Boost your immune system
What’s more, everyone around you benefits – smiles are contagious!
Do you look in the mirror and wonder how exactly your teeth started looking the way they do? When did they get so dark and uneven? Where did all those chips and cracks come from? You aren’t alone. Life can be hard on our teeth – and not just in ways that require restorative dentistry. Everything we eat and drink, the stress we experience, even the medications we take have an effect on our teeth that can lead to:
- Stains and discoloration
- Chips, pits, and cracks
- Uneven tooth structure and bite issues
- Crookedness and overlaps
- Gum overgrowth and a gummy smile
- Gaps and uneven spacing
- Tooth loss
- Thin, weak teeth
- Damage to enamel and tooth decay
We are here to help. You and Dr. Evans will work together to develop a custom makeover that addresses both the health and appearance of your smile. Most of our Reno cosmetic dental procedures are minimally invasive, comfortable, and include:
- Bonding and Contouring to perfect and balance your smile.
- Dental Bridges & Implants to replace missing teeth.
- Dental Crowns to repair and restore even severely damaged teeth to dazzling health.
- Clear aligners like Invisalign to straighten, align, and close gaps.
- Porcelain Veneers to cover, strengthen, and rebuild one or all of your teeth.
- In-Office Whitening to erase years of staining and bring out the radiance of your smile.
Best of all, many can be completed in just one visit, saving you both time and money.
Why not let us help reveal the magnificent smile that best reflects your personality and inner beauty? Call us today, or talk to us about your smile dreams at your next appointment.
When patients invest in their smiles, we want them to enjoy lasting benefits. We only select the highest-quality dental materials and always stay current on the most up-to-date cosmetic dentistry techniques because you deserve the best– a new smile that looks fantastic, feels comfortable, and stands the test of time.