Winter can be cold and gloomy and many dental subjects can be on the serious side. Do you like comedy? Do you like telling jokes? Today Wager Evans Dental would like to begin your weekend off on the right foot, (or left foot, whichever you prefer) with fourteen funny Friday dental jokes.
1. What does the dentist of the year get?
- What is a dentist’s office called?
- What did the dentist say to the golfer?
- Why did the dentist visit Panama?
- Why do dentists always seem sad?
- What did the tooth say to the dentist as the dentist left the room to take a call?
- What does a dentist do when he rides a roller coaster?
- Why didn’t the dentist take out his girlfriend?
- What time do most people go to the dentist?
- Why was the man arrested for looking at sets of dentures in a dentist’s window?
- What game did the dentist play when she was a child?
- What do you call a grizzly bear with no teeth?
- What do you call a toothache?
- Why did the king go to the dentist?
- A little plaque.
- A filling station.
- You have a hole in one.
- To find the Root Canal.
- Because they are always looking down in the mouth.
- Fill me in when you get back.
- He braces himself.
- He was already taking a tooth out.
- At tooth-hurty (2:30).
- Because it was against the law to pick your teeth in public.
- Caps and robbers.
- A gummy bear.
- The pain that drives you to extraction.
- To get his tooth crowned.
About Your Reno Dentists
Dr. William Wager, Dr. Brian Evans, and our highly experienced team at Wager Evans Dental are devoted to our patients and their families, and dedicated to providing first-rate dental care in a comfortable, inviting environment. Located in Reno, we proudly welcome residents from Spanish Springs, Sparks, Incline Village, Dayton, Fernley, and all surrounding communities. To schedule a consultation or your next dental appointment, visit our office, or contact us today by calling (775) 829-7700.