- Do I need a dependable replacement for lost teeth?
- Do I value conservative dental solutions?
- Are my dentures loose, or do they slip?
- Am I tired of hassling with denture maintenance?
- Do I want to reclaim a beautiful, solid, fully functional smile?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, implant dentistry may be perfect for you.
Dental implants are replacement teeth that feature a post and a crown and imitate the feel, function, and appearance of natural teeth. Implants can replace individual teeth or secure a denture, making them the most popular restorative and cosmetic dental procedure for a multitude of patients with missing teeth.
A few facts about dental implants include:
- 50 million Americans have lost all of their teeth.
- ¼ of people over the age of 65 have lost all of their teeth.
- 26 percent of adults over the age of 74 have lost all of their teeth.
- 69 percent of adults have lost at least one tooth.
- Dental implants have a 95 to 98 percent success rate.
If you’re embarrassed by holes in your smile or you want to achieve a beautiful, fully functional smile and a renewed quality of life, call Wager Evans Dental at (775) 800-4845 to reserve an appointment. Dr. William Wager and Dr. Brian Evans can revitalize your smile with dental implants, and the process begins at your consultation appointment at our Reno, Nevada dental office.